Certificate of Incorporation


The Certificate of Incorporation is issued once Companies House has confirmed that your company has been added to their register.

You will automatically receive an email version of the Certificate of Incorporation if you purchase any of our company formation packages. However, it is only with the Standard and Premier Package that you will receive a printed version on the official Companies House buff card.

You may be asked to provide an official Certificate of Incorporation when you apply for a business bank account.

What is Included

Printed version of the Certificate of incorporation

Find out more
Explore @UKPLC

Why Choose @UK?

Over 290,000 companies formed
Over 12 years Experience
Companies House approved agent
All fees included - No hidden extras
Free Company Name Check
Free Support
Secure Payment

Find out more

Start a company online today with our secure and easy process. Having formed over 290,000 companies we are the perfect Company Formation Agent to register your company with. We will help you set up your business from only £16.99 and provide you with all the necessary documentation to start trading within a few hours of incorporation.

We offer a range of packages and services tailored to meet your needs. Select the package that best suits your business requirements from our range of popular pre-designed packages.

Making the decision to start your business is the hard part. Setting up your company with @UK PLC is easy with our fast, simple and efficient service.

Accepted Payment Cards


@UK SpendInsight
@UK GREENInsight
Cloud Startup
We’d love to hear from you. Please send us your questions, comments or concerns by filling out the form below. We’ll do our best to get back to you as quickly as possible, usually within 1-2 business days.

Latest BlogsMORE BLOGS

Can anyone be a Company Director?
Karen Horne
May 27, 2015
The answer is generally yes, providing you meet a few simple criteria.
read more
Why setup a Limited Company
Karen Horne
May 20, 2015
When starting a business, you will have to choose between being a Sole Trader or setting up a Limited Company. There are pros and cons for each of them. You will have to decide which one suits your business best.
read more
I have a Limited Company – What should I file?
Karen Horne
May 13, 2015
As a limited company, you have a duty to file a number of documents throughout the life of the company. This includes Annual Return, Annual Accounts, Corporation Tax return, Annual Employment Return, etc
read more