Restore a Dissolved Company

To buy now, please

Contact us

If your company has been dissolved at Companies House and you would like to restore this to the register with the same company number, either to continue trading or to retrieve assets, then we can arrange for all necessary forms to be filed with Companies House.

Prices may differ from company to company depending on filing requirements so please contact us for further details.